Big ideas
Most people who build with K'nex make cars they can push around. Zack insisted on making a car he could sit in. I helped a little -- mostly with structural integrity. The design is all his. Those are the booster rockets in back.
The other day Zack asked me what a "monthly payment" is. I think I'm letting him watch too much TV.
Today I went to Kindergarten Roundup at our designated elementary school. It was FABULOUS. Made me want to go back to kindergarten.
I came home inspired to do a purge. I filled two kitchen garbage bags with piles of outgrown clothes and toys Zack will not even miss. (Especially because the house looks no less messy and cluttered now than when I started!) Now I'm off to Goodwill to unload them. It's a good feeling.
The other day Zack asked me what a "monthly payment" is. I think I'm letting him watch too much TV.
Today I went to Kindergarten Roundup at our designated elementary school. It was FABULOUS. Made me want to go back to kindergarten.
I came home inspired to do a purge. I filled two kitchen garbage bags with piles of outgrown clothes and toys Zack will not even miss. (Especially because the house looks no less messy and cluttered now than when I started!) Now I'm off to Goodwill to unload them. It's a good feeling.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home