Little Kidds

Life with the Littles, starring Zack.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Scoot's Honor


Scoot's Honor
Originally uploaded by littlekidd.
When riding a scooter, it is imperative that one wear one's shoes on the wrong feet. It amps up the challenge.

I just have to vent for a minute. There are things in life that should be certain, like death, taxes, and where to find the oatmeal in the supermarket.

My mainstay grocery store is undergoing a major shuffling of inventory. Of course, they are doing this while they are open for business, leaving shoppers completely adrift.

OK, you might wonder why I'm getting so worked up about a supermarket. You have to understand that this place is ENORMOUS. It's a "Fred Meyer Superstore." Kind of like a giant supermarket and a giant Target store combined under one even more giant roof.

Now, please understand that I am in this store two or three times a week. I know where everything is. I even have a shopping list data base on my Palm Pilot (yes, I made it by myself!) that has everything I buy SORTED BY AISLE. It is useless now.

Yesterday I walked down the cereal aisle expecting -- as usual -- to find the oatmeal at the end. Abruptly the certial boxes gave way to Hamburger Helper. That is just wrong.

Boy is awake. More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home