(As I write this, Zack is peppering me with Star Wars trivia questions, so I anticipate many typos and left-out words)
Here's a sample:
"Why is Vader Luke's father?"
"Why does Annkien turn in to Vader? because he's mad at Obi-Wan, his master in Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones?"
(and now for a little conversational whiplash)
"I would like a little pet iguana, and when they get 6 or 10 feet long, we could either get a big cage, or a big room in your house and also, iguanas love to climb, right? So, they would need lots of sticks to climb on. Also, they are cold-blooded. That means that we need a light for them to bask in on the tree cliffs, and also we will need some food for it. Actually I don't want an iguana."
While I was at my knitting retreat, Zack and a bunch of his buddies went to the Zoo. Here he is doing a tryout for "American Simian Idol."
Here's yesterday's random thought:
Z: The eagle's skin is so thin, you can poke through it with a pencil.
Me: How terrible! Why would you ever think of poking an eagle with a pencil?
Z: No, Mom (the "DUH!" was strongly implied here, though his talent for cynicism is till underdeveloped.) the "Eagle" that Buzz Aldrin used to land on the moon.
This morning at breakfast, Zack informed me that a horse can give birth to a zebra. I am inclined to believe this is true.
Here's a sample:
"Why is Vader Luke's father?"
"Why does Annkien turn in to Vader? because he's mad at Obi-Wan, his master in Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones?"
(and now for a little conversational whiplash)
"I would like a little pet iguana, and when they get 6 or 10 feet long, we could either get a big cage, or a big room in your house and also, iguanas love to climb, right? So, they would need lots of sticks to climb on. Also, they are cold-blooded. That means that we need a light for them to bask in on the tree cliffs, and also we will need some food for it. Actually I don't want an iguana."
While I was at my knitting retreat, Zack and a bunch of his buddies went to the Zoo. Here he is doing a tryout for "American Simian Idol."
Here's yesterday's random thought:
Z: The eagle's skin is so thin, you can poke through it with a pencil.
Me: How terrible! Why would you ever think of poking an eagle with a pencil?
Z: No, Mom (the "DUH!" was strongly implied here, though his talent for cynicism is till underdeveloped.) the "Eagle" that Buzz Aldrin used to land on the moon.
This morning at breakfast, Zack informed me that a horse can give birth to a zebra. I am inclined to believe this is true.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home