Zack has grown and changed in astounding ways during recent weeks. He has shed his last vestiges of toddlerhood and qualifies as a real live boy in every way.
If there is a climbing structure, fence or anything vertical with foot- and hand-holds spaced about two feet apart, Zack will likely be found at the top.
Zack's imagination is off the races. He frequently makes random proclamations as we're driving along, just to make sure I'm as up on the facts as he is. One recent out-of-the-blue example:
"Mom, sharks don't eat boys because boys are salty."
Now here's the big news: (drumroll please...)
Zack is toilet trained!!!!
He turned the corner this past weekend, and has had very few accidents since. He even stays dry in underwear during his naps! Horrah!
This development came just in time for...
PRESCHOOL! Zack started on Monday, and he's thriving. He's so proud and feels like such a big kid.
Just before I came in to write this, Zack and I were having a bedtime snuggle. I asked him a couple of questions, to which he responded, "Mom, when you talk, I wake up. I want you to close your eyes now." In other words, "Shut up Mom, I'm trying to sleep!" Ok... Ok... g'night!
If there is a climbing structure, fence or anything vertical with foot- and hand-holds spaced about two feet apart, Zack will likely be found at the top.
Zack's imagination is off the races. He frequently makes random proclamations as we're driving along, just to make sure I'm as up on the facts as he is. One recent out-of-the-blue example:
"Mom, sharks don't eat boys because boys are salty."
Now here's the big news: (drumroll please...)
Zack is toilet trained!!!!
He turned the corner this past weekend, and has had very few accidents since. He even stays dry in underwear during his naps! Horrah!
This development came just in time for...
PRESCHOOL! Zack started on Monday, and he's thriving. He's so proud and feels like such a big kid.
Just before I came in to write this, Zack and I were having a bedtime snuggle. I asked him a couple of questions, to which he responded, "Mom, when you talk, I wake up. I want you to close your eyes now." In other words, "Shut up Mom, I'm trying to sleep!" Ok... Ok... g'night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home